Vitamin D3 Test / Vitamin D25 OH Test
Vitamin D3 Test / Vitamin D25 OH Test
Vitamin D3 Test / Vitamin D25 OH Test also known as sunshine Vitamin is essential for strong Bones as it helps the body to use calcium from the food.
- Test Type: Blood
- Fasting: Fasting not mandatory
- Reporting: Same Day( Max by 11 PM)
- Best & Honest Price
- Free Home/Office Sample Collection
- One Prick Sample Collection Policy
Vitamin D3 Test Cost / 25 OH Test Cost
Low levels of Vitamin D3 can cause loss of bone density which can further trigger fractures. Research is underway to find its possible link to High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Heart Disease and Diabetes.
This check is finished to work out if you have got an excessive amount of or deficient D in your blood.Lower-than-normal levels can be due to a vitamin D deficiency, which can
result from: Lack of exposure to daylight Lack of enough D within the diet Liver and urinary organ diseases Poor food absorption Use of bound medicines.
This test is used to determine the levels of 25-hydroxy-vitamin D and is used to determine if bone weakness, bone malformation, or abnormal metabolism of calcium is occurring as a
result of a deficiency or more than D.
Since D could be a vitamin and is absorbed from the gut sort of a fat, vitamin D is also s used
to monitor people with diseases that interfere with fat absorption, such as cystic fibrosis and Crohn’s disease, and in patients who have had gastric bypass surgery and may not be
able to absorb enough Vitamin D.
Vitamin D is additionally accustomed confirm effectiveness of treatment once D, calcium, phosphorus and/or magnesium supplementation is prescribed.
This is the reason we have include this test in our Full body check-up and other whole body health check up packages.
Reasons for suboptimal 25-OH-VitD levels embody lack of sunshine exposure, inadequate intake; malabsorption eg, due to Celiac disease);
depressed hepatic vitamin D 25-hydroxylase activity, secondary to advanced liver disease; and enzyme-inducing drugs, in particular many antiepileptic drugs, that increase 25-OH-VitD metabolism.
In distinction to the high prevalence of 25-OH-VitD deficiency, hypervitaminosis D is rare, and is only seen after prolonged exposure to extremely high doses of vitamin D.
When it happens, it may result in severe symptom and hyperphosphatemia.
Full Body Checkup in Noida, Indirapuram , Ghaziabad , vaishali , Greater Noida , Faridabad , Delhi that includes Vitamin D Blood Test and 81 other Blood and Urine Tests will cost just Rs 1299. Our Whole Body Checkup Health Packages also includes Vitamin D3 Test along with other health check up tests. The reason behind to add this test in complete body checkup is that Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy test plays major role for our Bones Health.
- Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin and exists in two main forms as cholecalciferol(vitamin D3) which is synthesized in skin from 7-dehydrocholesterol in response to sunlight exposure & Ergocalciferol(vitamin D2) present mainly in dietary sources.Both cholecalciferol & Ergocalciferol are converted to 25(OH)vitamin D in liver.
- Testing for 25(OH)vitamin D is recommended as it is the best indicator of vitamin D nutritional status as obtained from sunlight exposure & dietary intake. For diagnosis of vitamin D deficiency it is recommended to have clinical correlation with serum 25(OH)vitamin D, serum calcium, serum PTH & serum alkaline phosphatase.
- During monitoring of oral vitamin D therapy- suggested testing of serum 25(OH)vitamin D is after 12 weeks or 3 mths of treatment. However, the required dosage of vitamin D supplements & time to achieve sufficient vitamin D levels show significant seasonal(especially winter) & individual variability depending on age, body fat, sun exposure, physical activity, genetic factors(especially variable vitamin D receptor responses), associated liver or renal disease, malabsorption syndromes and calcium or magnesium deficiency influencing the vitamin D metabolism Vitamin D toxicity is known but very rare.kindly correlate clinically, repeat with fresh sample if indicated.
- For diagnosis of vitamin D deficiency it is recommended to have clinical correlation with serum 25(OH)vitamin D and serum PTH.An inverse relationship exists between PTH and 25(OH)D levels, Parathyroid hormone levels start to rise at 25(OH)D levels below 31 ng/mL & usually decrease after the correction of vitamin D insufficiency.Thus, restoration of PTH and 25 (OH)D levels to normalcy after adequate vitamin D replacement therapy is a useful monitoring strategy. we are offering vitamin profile in our full body checkup panel 3 and healthy India special screening package
|Reference Range in ng/mL||Level|
|10-19.99||Deficiency (Mild to Moderate)|
Vitamin D test cost in Delhi NCR
Vitamin D3 test
Vitamin D3 test cost
Vitamin D test
Vitamin D test cost
Vitamin D test in noida
Vitamin D test in Chandigarh
Vitamin D test in patiala
Vitamin D3 test cost in Faridabad ghaziabad
Vitamin D test cost in Greater noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, ghaziabad
Blood Test in Noida
Vitamin D test cost in delhi Near Preet Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Shahdara, Mayur Vihar, Patparganj Lakshmi Nagar, Akshardham Temple, Sanjay Lake, Lal Quater Market, Krishna Nagar, Gandhi Nagar Market, Laxmi Nagar Market, Cross River Mall, V3S Mall, Yamuna Sports Complex, Preet Vihar, Aggarwal Fun City Mall, East Delhi Mall (EDM),Narelaa, Burari,Timarpur,Adarsh Nagar, Badli, Rithala, Bawana, Mundka, Kirari, Sultan Pur Majra, Nangloi Jat, Mangol Puri, Rohini, Shalimar Bagh, Shakur Basti, Tri Nagar, Wazirpur, Model Town, Sadar Bazar, Chandni Chowk, Matia Mahal, Ballimaran, Karol Bagh, Patel Nagar, Moti Nagar, Madipur, Rajouri Garden, Hari Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Janakpuri, Vikaspuri, Uttam Nagar, Dwarka, Matiala, Najafgarh, Bijwasan, Palam, Delhi Cantonment, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Jangpurav, Kasturba Nagar, Malviya Nagar, R K Puram, Mehrauli, Chhatarpur, Deoli, Ambedkar Nagar, Sangam Vihar, Greater Kailash, Kalkaji, Tughlakabad, Badarpur, Okhla, Trilokpuri, Kondli, Patparganj, Laxmi Nagar, Vishwas Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Shahdara, Seemapuri, Rohtas Nagar, Seelampur, Ghonda, Babarpur, Gokalpur, Mustafabad, Karawal Nagar
Find us on Social media Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
|Vitamin D3 Test / Vitamin D25 OH Test Cities and cost
||Best Price from NABL approved Lab
|Vitamin D Test cost in Delhi||Rs. 599|
|Vitamin D Test cost in Noida||Rs. 599|
|Vitamin D3 test cost in Faridabad ghaziabad||Rs. 599|
|Vitamin D3 test in delhi||Rs. 599|